Sweet Soy Oil Series* There's a new one & it's a beauty!
Chamomile, Calendula, Lemon Balm, Roses, Geranium, Lavender .....These velvety smooth specialty oils are prepared by hand with whole herb infusions & aromatherapeutic essential oils. Organic soy oil has a pristine chemistry to help brighten & even skin tone, & we believe soy can correct pigmentation in the skin brought about by hormonal changes.
The moisturizing properties are undeniable, making it a key ingredient in anti-aging & anti-wrinkle skincare products. We use this luscious organic soy in our Sweet Soy Oil Series for its ability to make skin supple, smooth & its healthy best at all ages & stages of life.
Please select preferred type of Sweet Soy Oil when placing your order!
(See Applications page for herbal choices...)
Our products are 100% natural, contain certified organic ingredients as indicated, are hypo-allergenic, non-irritating & dermatological tested, with a certified shelf-life of 2 years from the date of opening.
No animal testing.
Ingredients: organic soy oil*, herbs*, essential oils* & vitamin e (*certified organic ingredients)
- NEW! Roses & Geranium: Wonderfully rich and elegant....Complex in its ability to condition and soften the skin, use this precious oil in bath or on face and body to soften skin and restore a supple, healthy glow
- Chamomile & Lemon Balm: To calm, soothe and settle inflammation & irritation of skin and/or nerves
- Lavender: To penetrate & regenerate skin cells damaged by weather, environment or age. Also an aromatic, having therapeutic properties to relax & relieve tension
- Calendula & Oranges: To mend the skin, minimize scarring and to console and "reboot" the complexion
- Grapefruit: Brightens the skin, enhancing and restoring the glow of health to the whole body complexion
- Clean, simple herbal treatment oil for moisturizing & conditioning the complexion of the face & body
- Gorgeously emollient when used in the bath or applied after shower as body oil
- Safe & relaxing to use on elderly, pregnant or post-partem women, as it is totally free of synthetics, making it safe for use on all age groups & conditions, even those with nut allergies
- Great for use in massage, having lots of “slip” for easy application
- Best applied on damp, warm skin
- Soy has the added benefits of phytoestrogens, said to have balancing effects on the system
- Gentle enough to use on the face, especially after exposure to harsh weather conditions