High Cotton® Body Dust
High Cotton Body Dust is made with finely ground organically grown herbs:
* lavender buds (nature’s calming, anti-microbial)
* white thyme flowers (a powerful anti-fungal)
* sage ( known for its antiperspirant, deodorizing properties).
In combination with cornstarch, organic arrowroot & kaolin clay, ingredients work together to absorb excess moisture and reduce chafing... without ever drying the skin.
This softly scented, skin-settling body dust is perfect for babies, before and after sports, for use on feet, or as a natural deodorizer for underarm area, or any place where moisture and irritation can occur. A multi-purpose, herbal gem of a product, perfect for the whole family.
Our products are 100% natural, contain certified organic ingredients as indicated, are hypo-allergenic, non-irritating & dermatological tested, with a certified shelf-life of 2 years from the date of opening.
No animal testing.
Ingredients: sage leaves*, thyme flowers*, lavender buds*, arrowroot,* cornstarch*, kaolin clay* & sea salt. (*certified organic ingredient)
APPLICATIONS & BENEFITS:
- Perfect dusting powder to cool and refresh on hot summer days
- Excellent pre-workout dusting for feet and body
- Perfect foot powder as it is totally non-chemical and absorbs moisture safely while imparting the anti-microbial action of sage and thyme
- Excellent used as underarm deodorant
- Perfect for a babies’ bottoms
Some ingredients in commercial powders, such as zinc stearate, do not harm skin, but can be harmful if inhaled. Poison centers regularly get reports about children who suffer coughing fits, labored breathing, insufficient blood oxygen & vomiting after inhaling baby powder. Even talcum powder, which some tend to favor because of its smoothness, can lead to trouble. If inhaled, its tiny sharp molecules can injure lungs. I use no talc. Talc can contain traces of arsenic (which is poisonous) or asbestos (which is carcinogenic) & although smooth to the touch, it can be very drying to the skin.