These velvety smooth specialty oils are prepared by hand with organic herbs and aromatherapeutic essential oils. Organic soy oil also helps with hyper-pigmentation, evening skin tone and smoothing skin texture. But it's the moisturizing properties that are undeniable, making organic soy oil a key ingredient in so many skincare products, serving so loyally to make skin supple, smooth and its healthy best.
Herbal Choices & Benefits:
- Roses & Geranium: Wonderfully rich and elegant....Complex in its ability to condition and soften the skin, use this precious oil in bath or on face and body to soften skin and restore a supple, healthy glow
- Chamomile & Lemon Balm: To calm, soothe and settle inflammation & irritation of skin and/or nerves
- Lavender: To penetrate & regenerate skin cells damaged by weather, environment or age. Also an aromatic, having therapeutic properties to relax & relieve tension
- Calendula & Oranges: To mend the skin, minimize scarring and to console and "reboot" the complexion
- Grapefruit: Brightens the skin, enhancing and restoring the glow of health to the whole body complexion
APPLICATIONS & BENEFITS:
- Clean, simple herbal treatment oil for moisturizing & conditioning the complexion of the face and body
- Gorgeously emollient when used in the bath or applied after shower as body oil
- Safe and relaxing to use on elderly, pregnant or post-partem women, as it is totally free of synthetics, making it safe for use on all age groups and conditions, even those with nut allergies
- Great for use in massage, having lots of “slip” for easy application
- Best applied on damp, warm skin
Our products are 100% natural, contain certified organic ingredients as indicated, are hypo-allergenic, non-irritating & dermatological tested, with a certified shelf-life of 2 years from the date of opening. No animal testing.