If you haven't tried our handmade whole herb Remedy Oils, this is the time! Each Remedy Oil in this tidy set of all 5, comes in a size perfect for travel...
These highly specialized, non-aromatic herbalists’ formulations are prepared by hand with organically grown herbs. Unlike typical bath & body oils made with herbal extracts or aromatic essential oils, Farmaesthetics’ Remedy Oils are unique in that they are infused the old-fashioned way in large glass vats with real whole herbs. This slow infusion process allows the plant to engage with the oils entirely, imbuing the Remedy Oil with the unique benefits of the organic herb as outlined below:
Applications & Benefits:
- Hyssop Remedy Oil: Known for its powerful anti-viral properties & revered as the herb to ward off viruses that can affect the voice, hyssop is a favorite herbal remedy for public speakers, politicians, teachers, singers, actors or anyone trained to use their voice to instruct or perform. Apply to neck & throat area when throat is sore or experiencing vocal exertion
- Arnica Remedy Oil: Highly regarded in herbalism for its ability to diminish bruising & swelling in tissue. Arnica’s complex chemistry works to affect the blood vessels, rapidly reducing any inflammation associated with injured tissue. A capful used in external massage or in a warm bath soak is a simple, effective way to introduce Arnica into the system, while at the same time conditioning the skin & improving circulation. Dermatologists are now recognizing the many benefits of Arnica for patients following laser or plastic surgery
- Calendula Remedy Oil: Calendula, nature’s most powerful skin-mending herb, promotes fast healing in all external skin conditions. A preventative when used before exposure to elements, it is also an effective reparative once skin is over-exposed. Use on the face as a complexion oil for dry or mature skin, or to hasten the healing process of wounds, scars or burns, including those produced by laser or cosmetic surgery
- Nettle Remedy Oil: Effective massage oil in cases of childhood eczema & cradle cap. Excellent treatment oil for dry flaky scalps in adults. Nettle has been known & used for centuries in head & scalp massage to help stimulate new hair growth on men & women experiencing thinning hair &/or balding
- Lemon Balm Remedy Oil: Lemon Balm is in the mint family & is known to help cool, restore & uplift a depleted system that comes when one is over-extended, anxious or unable to sleep, due to prolonged periods of mental or emotional “selflessness.” A powerful remedy to use in bath soak or massage when mothering a newborn, dealing with a stressful emotional situation or taking care of the sick or elderly
Our products are 100% natural, contain certified organic ingredients as indicated, are hypo-allergenic, non-irritating & dermatological tested, with a certified shelf-life of 2 years from the date of opening. No animal testing.